Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fashion Blog: Reliable, Stylish Zara.

Zara is reliable. Zara is stylish. I can always make a list of items that I would like to take home from any of their stores worldwide. Their sales are great too.

I love click and collect. It secures the items I would like in my size and also enables me to have good browse around the store when I pick up my package of delights.

The Zara.com sale and the Zara in store sale is almost at an end, there are still some great everyday pieces to pick up from the sale and ever brilliantly priced, quality apparel in the Zara new season collection.

My thrifty buys from the Zara sale are:

The Snake Print Full Length Maxi Dress With Side Split.
Was £69.99. Now £22.99.





The Shearling Wedge Ankle Boots
Was 79.99. Now £39.99.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...